Saturday, August 1, 2009

Early Morning Browsing Handmade






















Every morning I have my coffee at the computer I check for sales (do a happy dance when I have them) Then settle in to read the forums and browse the shops. There are some wonderful items and talented people on Etsy if you haven't found Etsy it's worth the click. This print I've fallen in love with , I love the colors ,the sentiment, and the fact that I always wanted a VW when I was high school. Click on the link to visit this artists' shop.
http://www.artbytrudy.etsy.com/



















No need to explain my loving this. And yes I want it, it's on my list to purchase someday!






























These are the sweetest and very reasonable in price! I think this shop is going to do well.




















































































1 comment: